TRADE AND BATTLE POKEMON X AND Y
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come trade and battle

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other!

Go down 
+11
Zen
bluefire66
daxkoolxguy
urkel8534
tcrazy111
xChloex
Vexx
Tay019
Biggieboy13
yamipower512
Darkrai
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkrai
Darkrai

Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! Empty
PostSubject: Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other!   Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 12:50 pm

Mine is:

Name: Jonno
FC:1847 8677 5425

when we battle, please...no hacked stuff, it makes it unfair to everyone
Back to top Go down
yamipower512

PostSubject: Re: Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other!   Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 5:42 pm

Hello new here

im Zack
4210-1134-3881
Back to top Go down
Biggieboy13
Biggieboy13

PostSubject: Re: Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other!   Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 6:32 pm

SUp yall ready to battle ....ummmmm......whenever I'm not doing something more important......durrrr

F/c 1504-4487-4541

Name Lil Rod
Back to top Go down
Tay019

PostSubject: Battle   Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 8:35 pm

My fc is 3308-4120-1952
Back to top Go down
Vexx
Vexx

PostSubject: Re: Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other!   Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 3:51 pm

yo peeps im new to the wi fi stuff....ummm....im Ahmed and ma F/C is
1891-1028-3318 peeps jus add me n say yo. afro
Back to top Go down
xChloex

PostSubject: Fc   Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 9:04 pm

My name is Chloe
Friend Code: 4210 3908 9728

I'd love to battle
Trading we can do as long as it's fair (we can talk it over on this site before trading)
I'll add everyone here
No hacks please
I think it's only right to raise your pokemon the normal way and work hard to get they to a great level cheers
Back to top Go down
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other!   Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:24 am

xChloex wrote:
My name is Chloe
Friend Code: 4210 3908 9728

I'd love to battle
Trading we can do as long as it's fair (we can talk it over on this site before trading)
I'll add everyone here
No hacks please
I think it's only right to raise your pokemon the normal way and work hard to get they to a great level cheers

I COMPLETELY AGREE!! DAYM!! at least somene thinks right xD lol....back to the topic now....
Back to top Go down
tcrazy111

PostSubject: Re: Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other!   Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 3:23 pm

my name is Tim and my fc is 463958370541 and no hacked pokemon show mewat u got lol!
Back to top Go down
urkel8534
urkel8534

PostSubject: Hi   Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:06 am

My name is Tj and my friend code is 3394 3749 0174 afro
Back to top Go down
daxkoolxguy
daxkoolxguy

PostSubject: Re: Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other!   Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:37 am

pokemon platinum mine is :

trigga
4125 1751 5124

can sum1 plz give me shiny pokemon idc which
Back to top Go down
bluefire66
bluefire66

PostSubject: Re: Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other!   Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:42 am

Hi People!

My name is JAKE
and my FC is 0860 9993 3706

Cant wait to battle you guys....

PS i added everyone who posted
Back to top Go down
Zen
Curious about Pokemon
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other!   Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:34 pm

sup feggets xD jk yall get to know me im a good guy and fun to talk to i was one of the first peeps to sign up i almost beat dialga first try with horrible pokemon so yeah get to know me battle me trade me do whatev ill give test battles anything.

Just so all of those that do remember me my old name was BlackBlood

Name:Zen
FC:4812-4010-8481
Back to top Go down
Mango_o
Mango_o

PostSubject: Re: Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other!   Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:42 pm

i want to battle and trade stuff to lol!
hahaha well the name is argus or you can put mango dont matter
my fc is 2278 3625 7711
Back to top Go down
gigas
gigas

PostSubject: Re: Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other!   Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:48 pm

my name is gigas
and my friend code is 4254-3027-0106
Back to top Go down
JImmy154
JImmy154

PostSubject: Re: Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other!   Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:06 pm

My name is Jimmy and my friend code is 3394 8079 7581.
Back to top Go down
Halon
Halon

PostSubject: looking to battle   Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:44 am

hows it going people, looking to battle legit Pokemon only. friend code for Pokemon platinum (1807-5459-2690) Name: Halon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other!   Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your FC and name here! We can all get to know each other!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRADE AND BATTLE POKEMON X AND Y :: Pokemon Wi-Fi :: Friend Codes-
Jump to: